- Evian® water for the soup
- The stewed meat of fresh tomatoes chopped up. Skin the tomatoes by putting them into boiling water (not Evian®) for about 30 seconds - they peel easier from this treatment of heat.
- Jalapeños - Chopped, then lightly cooked until tender - Keep separate from the main soup and add to each bowl of soup as needed, jalapeños vary so much in their punch/kick. Put a little bit of the liquid of the cooked peppers into the soup while cooking.
- Boiled chicken tenders seasoned with plenty of Tabasco® Sauce while cooking, then shredded before adding to soup
- A little bit of brown sugar
- Optional: Add a small amount of sauteed finely chopped baby carrots
Figure out for yourself what the right amount of each Stuphph-ing should be. I am too numb for numbers this early in the morning ... What? ... Oh, you're right, it is almost noon.
Ouch, I just rubbed my eye with my hand. Residual epidermal fire lurks. No love.