Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2009-03-07

Captcha Interpretations

Here are some Captcha words and my best guess at a hidden English interpretation. Various methods of analysis and computer algorithms running on a bank of supercomputers from Los Alamos NM were employed to decipher them as well as getting help from the NSA
(not really; I just made up some junk).

jpdewgj8g - John's poodle Donna exploded when Gypsy just ate grapes

xeyrugrwb
- Xavier exclaimed, "your rug is really wet, bro'"


enwhbxx
- "every night we hide behind Xavier." then a pause as the tour group in the very dark Carlsbad Cavern ponders out loud suddenly in unison as to the whereabouts of their spelunking guide: "Xavier?"

dewpaedy
- does everyone whisper politely about elderly dudes yawning?

ns3aress - In sunlight, three ants are easily secretly stunned

aajehhju - American Airlines just evicted Howard Hughes Jr unknowingly (of course to be fair to American Airlines, Howard Hughes Jr has absolutely no clue as to who his real father is)

jtezfchep - Japanese - that's easy for chickens who eat pineapples (I know, I know, there are people out there right now screaming at the top of their lungs, 'UNFAIR! UNFAIR!, you used the word 'who' when there needed to be an 'h' word.' Settle down dear children, hush, especially you Albanians. Remember, I make up the rules for this 'game'. The word 'who' has an 'h' sound in English. Lets me say it really slowly for you: 'wwwwhhhhhhhhhooo' - see that, you didn't even hear the 'w' and its just barely visible)

bw3hwxkBut we 3 have worked exceedingly kingly This what the Three Non-Kings of the Christmas song 'We Three Kings of Orient Are' put on their joint job application to be included in the aforementioned song when they lied about being three kings. I mean, who lets their king just wander off with two other kings and go on some reality program, "Go Find The Baby Messiah"? Most everyone knows that there are trained Baby Messiah Trackers out there, most with at least a junior college degree.

Brand New-bie:
nnysj4tnyNostalgic New York suggests June for touristing Non-new Yorkers

Coming soon:
sc3fa4hd nebxenc a DOUBLE Captcha -cino!

Okay, somebody give me a new name that starts with 'X' besides 'Xerxes'. That has a Z sound at the beginning, no can do. We are going for phonetics here, folks.

No comments:

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood