Half German Sheppard / Huskie
Mental Health Issues:
- Claustrophobic - Hate my dog house
- Must have enough space to go in circles, counter-clockwise, before laying down
- Can't seem to stop chasing my tail, which I always do in a clockwise motion
- Identity Crisis - Confused by my new nickname "Bubba"
Exploring the Universe (The backyard and the things I see through the cracks in the fence)
Any toy that squeaks, preferably complex sounds - I'm a Mozart Mutt
Writing a book: 'Tennis Ball Physics for Doggies' -
- Experimenting with buoyancy with a tennis ball in my swimming pool
- Learning about inclined planes by dropping a tennis ball on the roof of my dog house and watching it go zooooom.
Playing "Paw Ball" with Ernie
Linguistics - trying to get these !@$%^&*() humans to understand me; Ernie seems to be coming along pretty good, but Tamie (?), who knows, some day maybe
Gardening - I like to help Ernie by pulling weeds with my teeth
Soccer with Folger's Coffee Cans (plastico)
UFO's - playing frisbee with Folger's Coffee Can lids (plastico)
Ripping the caps off water bottles
Helping with the laundry, although these humans think I am not much help
Pole climbing for cheese
Killing birds (aH Ha - got 2, don't know what the season limit is though) I learned this trick by watching the movie "8 Below"
Killing cats (failed miserably at this so far in life)
Killing scorpions ( 1 )
Killing tarantulas ( 1 )
Killing time by snoozing just waiting for Ernie to play with me
I will shred anything that I think is mine
Vocabulary (I pretend to understand) -
No, Down, Sit, Cheese, Milk, Buffalo, Ball, Tamie, Ernie, Outside, Play,
Otter Position, Coffee Can, Pizza, Drop It !!!!
Music - What's that?
Food - DiGiorno's Spicy Chicken Supreme pizza and buffalo burgers
Movies - '8 Below'
Television - watching myself on video, I'm so cute, well, not really, I just pretend to be cute as long as they keep feeding me
Books - only tore up 2 so far
Books - "Go,Dog,Go" by P.D. Eastman ISBN 978-0394800202
Heroes - Ernie
Status: Incarcerated - Confined by leash and/or fence
Here for: To show off
Orientation: Without Them
Hometown: Borger TX
Body Type: Furry White Wolf-like
Zodiac Sign: Unknown
Children: Don't like em
Education: Home Schooled
Occupation: Home Security & Entertainment
My Favorite Spot: Curled up & being a 62 lb lap dog
Income: Trust Fund Baby
Goals and Aspirations:
- Releasing My Inner Coyote
- Playing Outfield for a major league baseball team as soon as they change to something soft like a tennis ball. Oooo, another chapter for my book 'Tennis Ball Physics for Doggies' -> Gravity, Balls & Parabolas.
I Dream About:
Purina "Kittens, Birdies & Elk" mix
People I'd Like to Meat:
Cooper's Friend Space
Cooper has 6 Friends
Cooper has 1 ~Not-So-Friendly Friend
My Least Favorite Words: When Ernie says "Bye-Bye"