Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2007-08-16

Doggie Bloggie

Cooper

Male

Age 2

Half German Sheppard / Huskie


Mental Health Issues:

  • Claustrophobic - Hate my dog house
  • Must have enough space to go in circles, counter-clockwise, before laying down
  • Can't seem to stop chasing my tail, which I always do in a clockwise motion
  • Identity Crisis - Confused by my new nickname "Bubba"
General Info & Interests & Hobbies

Exploring the Universe (The backyard and the things I see through the cracks in the fence)
Any toy that squeaks, preferably complex sounds - I'm a Mozart Mutt
Writing a book: 'Tennis Ball Physics for Doggies' -
  • Experimenting with buoyancy with a tennis ball in my swimming pool
  • Learning about inclined planes by dropping a tennis ball on the roof of my dog house and watching it go zooooom.
Impersonations - I pretend I am a Kodiak bear catching salmon in my swimming pool
Playing "Paw Ball" with Ernie
Linguistics - trying to get these !@$%^&*() humans to understand me; Ernie seems to be coming along pretty good, but Tamie (?), who knows, some day maybe
Gardening - I like to help Ernie by pulling weeds with my teeth
Soccer with Folger's Coffee Cans (plastico)
UFO's - playing frisbee with Folger's Coffee Can lids (plastico)
Ripping the caps off water bottles
Helping with the laundry, although these humans think I am not much help
Pole climbing for cheese
Killing birds (aH Ha - got 2, don't know what the season limit is though) I learned this trick by watching the movie "8 Below"
Killing cats (failed miserably at this so far in life)
Killing scorpions ( 1 )
Killing tarantulas ( 1 )
Killing time by snoozing just waiting for Ernie to play with me
I will shred anything that I think is mine

Vocabulary (I pretend to understand) -
No, Down, Sit, Cheese, Milk, Buffalo, Ball, Tamie, Ernie, Outside, Play,
Otter Position, Coffee Can, Pizza, Drop It !!!!

Music - What's that?
Food - DiGiorno's Spicy Chicken Supreme pizza and buffalo burgers
Movies - '8 Below'
Television - watching myself on video, I'm so cute, well, not really, I just pretend to be cute as long as they keep feeding me
Books - only tore up 2 so far
Books - "Go,Dog,Go" by P.D. Eastman ISBN 978-0394800202
Heroes - Ernie

Status: Incarcerated - Confined by leash and/or fence
Here for: To show off
Orientation: Without Them
Hometown: Borger TX
Body Type: Furry White Wolf-like
Ethnicity: Other
Zodiac Sign: Unknown
Children: Don't like em
Education: Home Schooled
Occupation: Home Security & Entertainment
My Favorite Spot: Curled up & being a 62 lb lap dog
Income: Trust Fund Baby

Goals and Aspirations:
  • Releasing My Inner Coyote
  • Playing Outfield for a major league baseball team as soon as they change to something soft like a tennis ball. Oooo, another chapter for my book 'Tennis Ball Physics for Doggies' -> Gravity, Balls & Parabolas.

I Dream About:
Purina "Kittens, Birdies & Elk" mix

People I'd Like to Meat:
Veterinarians

Cooper's Friend Space

Cooper has 6 Friends
Ernie
Tamie
Brandon
Laura
Brynna
Linnie
Deryenda

Cooper has 1 ~Not-So-Friendly Friend
Brian

My Least Favorite Words: When Ernie says "Bye-Bye"

No comments:

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood