Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2009-06-11

Facebook TooPointOh

Online chat between Ernest and His Niece M


Niece M - feels a little better :).




Uncle E
-

My Comment at 10:02 AM

Period. Cry.

Oh, you weren't crying?

When you look at the "News Feed" section of Facebook carefully, I think it always puts a period on the end of your sentence even if you don't want one there. This caused the smiley face emoticon at the end of your sentence to appear as (see examples below reproduced inside the square brackets [ ] )

[ :) ]

which appears to be crying

[ :). ]

with a big tear the same exact size and shape of your right eye-ball! So this whole time I just thought, man, she sure cries alot! Out of one eye. She musta-hadda a bad mother who beat her all the time. She should go to the 'optimist' and get that thing fixed. And lets start a letter writing campaign to get Facebook to stop jacking around changing our emotions. Ironically, with a name like "FACE"-book, you would think or hope they would understand the importance of the properly intended FACIAL expression, whether real with photons from a photograph or tiny teeny sideways silly simple symbols.

;)


My Comment at 10:09 AM

Oh, that last part is so much fun to try to say really fast and repeatedly:

tiny teeny sideways silly simple symbols
tiny teeny sideways silly simple symbols
tiny teeny sideways silly simple symbols
tiny teeny sideways silly simple symbols
tiny teeny sideways silly simple symbols
tiny teeny sideways silly simple symbols


say that with a straight face

:|

And here is ANOTHER thing I just now noticed! "My spaces"

I tried to format those six lines with [by] putting some spaces at the very beginning right before the word "tiny" in a certain pattern to make it look all "pretty-fied" and the Facebook REinterpreted those spaces as a complete new line! At least "MySpace" now when to leave MY SPACES alone!

My Comment at 10:26 AM


Here is something else fun to do to cheer you up on a boring Saturday mourning morning and get out of this crying mode, just take the TTSSSS words from above and try to sing them solemnly to the music of "How Great Thou Art"

(I was just teasing about your mom (my sister) beating you all the time. I'm sure she only beat you when you were awake)


My Comment at 10:45 AM


Oh, I found a typo on the previous previous comment, that last line should have been:

At least "MySpace" knows when to leave MY SPACES alone!

"Now" I'm hoping that the big giant behind-the-scenes-computer with arti-'facial' intelligence at Facebook isn't changing my words around with semi-conductors e-thinking, looking up in HIS book: "Lets change his word 'knows' to 'now', after learning how to do REpuctualization last week."

At least he didn't change my 'knows' to 'nose'. Maybe the homonym-swapping software upgrade is perfected just yet.

Facebook TooPointOh


Niece M - lol i dont even know what to say. but i never know what to say to your posts! haha! oh..and she did beat me as a kid...all the time

;)

No comments:

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood