Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2009-03-28

Join the MIRT Club Today!

MIRT is a conspiracy theory club I created today. I am not a member. MIRT stands for "Mars Isn't Really There". So if you believe that the planet Mars does not really exist, just leave a blog comment to say you want to join. If you hurry, you can be in the first group of 10,000 members to join. Actually, if you just take your time you can probably be the first person. Cost: $35 initial fee, and annual dues of $55. (But it is based on the supposed Martian year, which is longer than the earth year by 88%, so this is actually a good deal.)


Here is my previous daily thought: You could go outside, sit in your lawn chair and be hit by a 400 lb meteorite and not be killed. What??? How??? Well, to accomplish this feat you may have to wait 1.27 million years and by that time you would already be dead, most likely. And then you would need to arrange for your mummified remains to be carefully guarded and perhaps something a little more substantial than a lawn chair to support you. There is the matter of property taxes. It would be best to plan ahead and segregate that tiny piece of land as a sovereign nation. Or pay taxes ahead of time, whichever is easier. And maintenance fees. Maybe get yourself disguised as a statue. Bronzed. I believe the word for suntan lotion in Italian is "lozioneabbronzante", so that goes along with being bronzed. This sounds more like a project to be done in a country like Italy, all the ancient ruins, you might fit in better, maybe even avoid the whole tax issue. And they do have that little tiny country within a bigger country thing going already.


I had a previous daily thought that is more bizarre than these two combined and then multiplied by 17.34, but I think I should just leave that one alone, safely floating in the mind of Ernest. Okay here's a hint: It involves revenge on identity thieves. And their "suicide". Okay, here's some more: Well, it did start off as a single frame cartoon with the defense attorney explaining the concept to a jury. See I told you it should have stayed in my mind.....

No comments:

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood