Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2007-09-23

The Danger of Roman Numerals - KEVIN!!!!!

I learned today that one of the more difficult, demanding and disturbing things to try to do is to NOT listen and NOT watch a "Home Alone" movie (I, II or III) while it is playing XV feet behind you while focusing on your writing. And IIday was such a good day for IInight II end this way. Oops, now my writing is being affected Roman Numberally. I hate it when I get stuck in a mode of writing that is all Roman Numberally, mainly because now I don't remember if that first word of this sentence and the other IV occurrences mean "one" or the single letter word that means "me", although I did figure out that the "II" should have meant "to" and it wasn't the Italian word "Il" which I think translates as "the" or the Roman number as "two" or as the word "too" meaning "also". These last II sentences have been just II hard II understand, much less proofread. My head hurts.

Let me help you understand about apparent misspelling in the previous paragraph. You proper English Language people out there thought it should have been the word "numerableally". Actually you can hurt yourself trying to say that word too fast. Go ahead and try it, I'll wait a few seconds. {wait}{wait} See? Told ya' so. I didn't make C's in English in college for nothin', they gave me those grades for events and circumstances beyond their level of comprehension. The Marches! The Fires! The Riots! Oooh, sorry about that, flash back, Nam vet style. The word "Numberally" is a new word I just created 58 seconds ago that means to be numbed into a state where you are using numbers incorrectly "all" over the place and you don't know "y", I mean "why". "Number+all+y". My head hurts now even more than 48 seconds ago when I told you the first time.

"Ernie"

"Yes, Honey?"

"Turn off the light, I want II go II sleep"

(Did it work? When you read that last sentence did you say "to" twice without any trouble?)

You've just taken a trip through the R.N. Zone.

Blame Kevin, not me.

Sorry, snap out it, that was supposed to be pronounced "KE-VIN", not "KE"+"SIX"+"N"

No comments:

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood