Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2008-03-03

You Too Can Have A New Blue Who Tattoo

Everything – Get a tattoo of everything on earth.

Just one tattoo will get everything. How? Don't think 'How', think 'Who', as in the book 'Horton Hears a Who' by Dr. Seuss, think small. Very small? No, smaller than that. Very, very, very small.

Tattoo a Blue Dot – 0.002 inches in diameter – in the palm of your hand. Its what the earth looks like from millions of miles away. Its too early in the morning to calculate exactly how many miles.

Optional Dual Coverage – A Black Dot – Same size – Based on previous scientific color human perception testing that I performed in the state of Connecticut in the year 1994, I realized that a blue dot would be what the earth would look like when illuminated by the sun, but when seen from the other direction far far away, it probably is much darker, so a black dot will do. Two dots, two views, now you truly have a view of everything on earth at one time, both directions.

Funeral Music – "He's Got the Whole World In His Hands" – now when people sing this song at your funeral it will be accurate, especially if you put a blue dot in the palm of one hand and a black dot in the palm of the other one..

Design Trademarked – please send me $25 for each single blue who dot tattoo, $37.50 for the dual dot view, dark & light, black & blue set, for a 50% price discount on the second dot.

Now you will be able to say things like:
"I've got a tattoo of the Great Wall of China – the entire thing, just look right there"

Additional Note: Help me become the richest man in the world. If I can sell the $37.50 dual dot tattoo design to half the world's population, I could get about 100 billion dollars and I think that would make me number one.

No comments:

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood