Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2010-02-22

3D TV from Green Gulch Texas

Episode 3

I thought I was having a dream just now but I was confused by my new 3D TV that I had invented and assembled. It is called the EEEE - Ernie's Everything Exists Entertainment. The system reassembles all the atoms and molecules of previous events and replays them.

The power requirements are a bit much though. There was a complete blackout throughout much of the northern Texas electrical grid while I rebroadcast an old Darrouzett TX high school basketball game.

And then there was a terribly temporarily temperaturely clogged sewer system after it was over. The EEEE system just converts all the molecules to a liquid waste when you are finished watching the event. I had undersized the heat exchanger for the process and it accidentally sent a blast of super hot EEEE EE 'entertainent effluent' down the drain and actually melted the sewer pipes. Its a good thing I did this in Fritch TX where it didn't matter as much, as say, Borger.

The initial experiment was performed in a field near an area of Fritch called Arroyo Verde, or in Spanish thats 'Green Gulch'. Tomorrow or later when the weather clears just look for a patch of burned grass that some local people will probably call an alien crop circle.

The size of my first EEEE was a cube 240 linear feet on each edge. I chose Fritch for its proximity to a large water reservoir for all the atoms and cooling. For today's event I dropped Lake Meredith's water level only 2 and a half inches total but then part of the EEEE EE created a winter type weather system dumping 'snow' in the area. Yes, for legal reasons I am going to call it snow. Everyone's had problems with snow on their television before, right? My snow problem just happened to occur after, not during, the broadcast.

Oh, I giggled just now. Just the thought of people in Fritch calling a gigantic 240 foot charred 'square' a 'circle'.


Invention Link: The Next Invention in My Blog

No comments:

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood