Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2007-09-06

3 Ways To Be Thankful For 4 Feet

  • My current blonde dog has 4 feet versus the previous blonde dog that only had 3. She was unfortunate enough to be ran over twice by automobiles in her life, yet lucky enough to have possessed a cat-like 9 lives nature to have survived, with the surgical loss of one front limb. She lived out a fruitful productive life of 14 years and with a NASCAR mentality, still managed to outrun the children to the trash dumpster in the alley when it was time to race, her favorite activity "White Dog Trash Racing".
  • One of my tomato plants is more than 4 feet tall and wide at its extremes. The latest new game that the current blonde dog and I play is for me to be on one side of the garden and throw a tennis ball for him to catch in mid air, and then he brings it around the wall of tomato plants, sometimes drops it right in my hand, and then scoots back around to the other side to play catch again.
  • My equatorial circumference is less than 4 feet. I have seen pictures of my ancestors, and some of them were rather huge people, so I am glad that the growth has seemed to have been halted. This summer the playing with the pupster and the plowing, planting, weeding and watering of the tomatoes has probably helped minimize me, although no where close to the "Mini-Me" of yester years.

No comments:

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood