Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2008-09-02

Now ... Grease and Seasonings!

What is your water? Its changed nationalities: WAS French Evian, NOW its Brita®-ish

What are you sad about? NOW about Bhutto being assassinated in Pakistan

What is your temp? NOW warming up, been playing and falling down in the falling snow.

What has made you laugh? NOW, listening to my children play football on Playstation 2 all day

What is your most recent culinary discovery? NOW making Buffalo and Bacon Gravy with a hint of Tabasco

What are you eating? NOW nothing ... SOON sugar cookies straight from the oven. No, correction, pit stop for frosting is going to be required, it is Christmas ya know. BEFORE spiral ham at supper, the best stuff ever (only in the 'Ham' category, Alex) seasoned with 'Boar's Head® Brown Sugar & Spice Ham Glaze'.

What is the main thing you are listening to? NOW its a tie between the TV and the oven exhaust fan. Surprisingly the pair and a half of children, the other parent, and the puppy are all quiet at the moment.

What is your main pain? NOW slight dental, its been repair time in my mouth, a porcelain coronation!

What is your main problem in life? NOW you don't wanna know.

What is touching you? NOW my dog is laying on my right ankle. He is uaually within 4 feet of me if he can be. And clothes.

No comments:

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood