Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2011-05-26

Trifecta Dialecta

While I was leaving a gas station on the far side of town
this morning I got no response when I said "hi" to a horsey.
It could be that maybe I needed to roll my truck window down,
as horses may not read human lips with ease.
Maybe they understand rural speak better than folks from town,
or it could have been I needed to select a different dialect of Horse-ese.
After I said "bye" a few seconds later to the animal large and brown,
I wondered, was that a horse she or a horse he?



Response from My Nice Niece M: You are a nut!! LOL! In a good way of course!


My Response to My Nice Niece M: Its a true story! Just as I was leaving the Toot N Tote M [CONVENIENCE STORE] there was a horse trailer beside me and I wrote the kinda-almosta-poem rough draft in about 30 seconds when I realized I could form the trifecta semi-homonym-ish (horsey)-(horse he)-(horse-ese). The horse-she was just a bonus. And yes, you can find several humans to agree with you that I have a nut flavoring.

I would tend towards honey roasted cashews, mmm.

Poetry Link: The Next Poem in My Blog

No comments:

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood