Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2011-05-19

The Power of One

I did not win the Texas Lotto last night but I thought the winning number pattern was interesting: 12 21 24 41 42 48

Plus the winning amount was 11 million

‎... Which no one won (hehe one one 11)

One-der-full !!

(Happiness comes through mathematical regularity)

((If you are disappointed by this particular blog post, trust me, all the rest are much much better than this one, maybe even much much much better, but certainly not much much much much better. You would not BELIEVE how many times I had to re - type the word 'much' just then just to make it all pretty, but I did it all just for you, my adoring fans, including fixing both of the occurrences of the word 'just' and one time fixing the word 'the'))

Actually, my irritation with my clothes washer was probably more interesting, but not by much:

Dear General Electric: I hate the logic of your clothes washer "computer"(?). IF I forget to close the lid after putting in the clothes while it is filling up with water, I DON'T want the water to drain completely IF I don't shut the lid within a few minutes. Can't you design it with a speaker and a loud message, "Master Ernest, come close the lid!!!" ?

My GE clothes DRYER comes with a built-in end-of-cycle annoying buzzer (selectable, of course)

Yours truly,
A FORMER stockholder of GE

No comments:

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood