Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2011-05-08

The Big Hug Theory

Nearly 2 AM

That was a different subject matter sandwich: I was just studying physics and got interrupted for a few minutes to research the history of certain teleBision soap operas, and now I am back to physics. I think I need some coffee now.

Moments later my best friend asked: "When do you sleep?"

Ernest: "In between not sleeping"


I am in favor of renaming the physics theory "The Big Bang" to something nicer sounding, with my first choice: "The Big Hug"


The Big Ban(g)

There are clearly discernable stages/eras to The Big Bang:

The Big Ban - The federal gov't took away alcohol during Prohibition, hence no final G ("G"-overnment)

The Big Ben - someone in England made a clock! (actually this one doesn't count since the vowel morphed/rotated from an "a" to an "e" - well, it looks that way if you use the right font). Probably a gravitational force anomaly, spiral galaxies formed, -ok,ok,ok- it can stay in the list.

The Big Band - An era of music where large densely packed groups of mainly men played music. These groups of stars eventually disbanded forming smaller groups, such as The Frank Sinatra, The Rat Pack, and The Beatles. Sometimes the gravitational force was great enough to form extremely long lasting smaller groups such as The Rolling Stones or Keith Moon (I know, some of you will say, "Who?", and my response is "The Who")

The Big Bank - this was an era where money and value collected but then seemed to disappear very suddenly, very dark-enly.

The Big Banff - Canada makes a park! (They obviously stutter or really like redundant f's)

The Bag Bin - this is the name of the current era of recycling where large stores that giveaway plastic bags now offer receptacles to recycle them, a reversal of vowels, "a" place where "I" can put them. This may be signaling a collapse of the universe in a "re"-cyclic manner.


Dear Sista' (my BFF from earlier in this blog post, not a real sister - these are our nicknames for each other),

Immediately after posting this I took a nap.

Love,
Your Brotha'

No comments:

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood