Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2008-10-11

Bacon Jealousy

(Contents of a letter to a fellow bacon lover)
I just wanted to let you know that if you felt jealous of anyone in the universe just now and didn't know why it was me consuming bacon. Mmmmm.

Here is an Arabic funny: Most Arabic speakers are Muslim, non-pork eaters. So what is the word for meat in Arabic? laHam

he he he, ha ha ha, ham ham ham

I made my sandwich internally very pretty with a geometric swirl of purple onion. I sliced the onion in half. Then I took the pieces apart and arranged them starting on the outside of the burger and going inward, starting with the longest piece first. Then each successively smaller piece was offset spirally clockwise a little bit until the onion covered the burger in an even manner. (Now I wrote all this to give you a recalculation of the phrase 'a picture is worth a 1000 words', in this case its worth 67. What a bargain! Okay, its worth 108 if you include this explanation)

Re-enactment of the purple pieces spiral:



No comments:

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood