Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2009-02-12

How To Save Money on Your Grocery Store Bill

Eat Less.



Comment From Niece M:

haha good advice..but i like to eat..i love food! especially if it has suger...so now how do i save on groceries haha

Comment From Uncle E:

Okay, more Uncle-y add-vice:
You walk into a restaurant and ask them, say, I was just needing to know what time it was .. OH LOOK! Free sugar on the table, WA-HOO! Jumpin' pole cats in the winter time this is better than huntin' coons in the bayou with my best dog Pete. Well, thats not true, I actu-ally shot Pete one day, mis-took him for a coon, I gotta start feedin my dogs A-lot better than that, and anyways, now this is his son Re-Pete. Anyhows, (lowering my voice) lets sneak outside and I'll show you how many packets of sugar I got off with, dang, I'a-didn't mean ta get that there ketchup, hate ketchup, don't mind catsup, but hate ketchup. Looky, there, got off with 18 packs of sugga'
Say, isn't that a Tag-go Bell over there?

Comment From Niece M:

haha that is funny! thanks for the....help...yeah thats what it was help! :)

Comment From Uncle E:
What I think is really cool is that the title of this blog is 4.5 times longer than the content of the blog, 9 words to 2. I am sure that is a rarity for blogs to have a word ratio like that. I just thought of a another version of this blog:
Title: "How To Save Money on Your Grocery Store, Bill"

Content: "Bill, build a smaller cheaper store, say, one out of Legos maybe. And then only stock it with non-perishable items such as canned food and paper towels. Tiny paper towels. Tiny cans. And don't hire any off-duty cops to patrol it for shop lifters."

No comments:

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood