Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2009-06-16

Lemonade Colored Carpet

My recent headline in Facebook and MySpace


Today's Life Lesson: Its a good thing carpet comes in a lemonade color.


Question From Person A: Do we want to know why carpeting should be lemonade colored?

My Response: Yes

Question From Person B: Because of man's best friend?

Question From Person C: But is it lemon-scented?

My Response:
It was simply an observation made
while drinking my glass of lemonade
that the color of my furry floor
matched to the cold beverage shade,
yet implications of accidents are made
when only an observation occured-nothing more.


Response from Person B: Mr. E. you never fail to make me feel better.

My Response:
... and the next time you come to B-Town you can swing by The Wife's place. She has lotza toys and will have even more soon (secret developments, hush hush) to make people feel & look better. Of course she doesn't use the medium of hilarity, well, not completely, there are other things...


My Mixed Mush

Some people prefer to use the brain's left side
and others the right of whats inside their frazzled head.
It seems I prefer to mesh and mix and mash my mush
to use the rhyme explain side with strained phrases instead.

No comments:

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood