Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2007-08-16

Who's Last Name is 'NEEDS' ?

In one month (Feb '07), I bought my wife 5 telephones, 3 different technologies, for different purposes, business and pleasure. A) a new cellular for the nomad spirit in her, B) a set of 3 wireless tied to the home landline for the non-nomadic version of the tired wifey when she is at home in the evening and she doesn't want to reach out too far to touch someone with recharging stations strategically placed, and C) for work, this cool wireless headset phone that gives her hands-free mobility as she tends to cosmetology clients and she doesn't want to get mad because the phone is ringing off the hook while she is trying to tend to just one other human. BUT, trying to find a phone at my house is still cumbersome, as all 3 home phones seem to follow the wife around like a pack of puppies, only they hide.

Ring ring ring, "AnSweR that please" comes a 35% screamhollerplea across the house this morning, but the phone goes to answering machine mode before I can find the first one of the hidden triad. I look at the caller ID, "Who's last name is 'NEEDS' ?" I almost say to the wife and then I notice that the first name is 'RECHARGING'

No comments:

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood