Papa Bear, Momma Bear, Baby Bear, and Daughter-in-Law Bear are having breakfast porridge.
Baby Bear has always been noisy with an object, any object available, for his entire life. Look at me, listen to me!!! Cubs and their chew toys and noise toys. It doesn't matter whether he was 2 or 3 or now 23. The Parent Bears have no idea how many ink pen devices (a favorite) he has destroyed in a mandibular munching manner. Click Click, Chew Chew, No Click.
- Daughter-in-Law Bear complains about the noise that Baby Bear (her husband) was making at breakfast this morning, and tells on him to Parent Bears that he also makes too much noise in church services, reminding us that we have failed a little bit in the raising of our cub.
- Momma Bear adds that she dislikes it when humans unwrap candy in church services, because they make so much noise.
- Baby Bear mentions that there is a concession stand at his church right before you go into the sanctuary.
- Daughter-in-Law Bear replies that it is a coffee stand, not a concession stand.
- Papa Bear sums it up with "Some churches have confessionals, others have concessionals"