Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2011-05-20

The Beginning and Middle of the World

The "End of the World" is getting quite a bit of discussion lately. I thought I would add some clarity to the issue.

Nothing. 

That is about all I can tell you with absolute complete certainty.

Nothing.

My advice, or Something, to anyone who wants to listen, or to take my advice, is to keep right on doing what you were going to do before you ever heard about the coming May 21st, 2011 nonsense. So continue on with your "Middle of the World" activities. Take everyday one day at a time while logically and judiciously planning your future. I went to a funeral yesterday of the brother of my best friend. He was slightly younger than me. We had similar careers. We both had two children, only he had to watch both of his children pass away, one quite tragically, whereas mine are both still doing quite well. Cherish every day. Go ahead and work on some "Beginning of the Your World" activities as well, find some brand new things to do every once in awhile.

Enjoy.

Everything.

I think this particular church has a very clear message:







More ... I wonder if Hallmark will have a sale on their 'Happy End of The World!!!' cards next week, or save them for 'next' time at regular price?

Wonders:

I wonder if May 21st will continue to be known as End of the World Day on a permanent basis?
I wonder if it will then become a Federal Holiday?
If Yes&Yes, I wonder if the Federal Government will have it moved to the following Monday so that people can have a three day weekEND?
I wonder if this eXplains the sudden decrease in the wholesale price of dynamite?

(I was just teasing about the dynamite, just checking to see if you are awake OR still here.)

I wonder if the The End of The World actually happened BUT we were too busy to notice and




(Extra white space included for effect)

I wonder if anybody got scared when they read that last sentence of mine that ENDed abruptly incompletely with just an and?

‎(No, that last sentence wasn't meant to be tricky and end with another and because that and was meant as an object rather than a conjunction AND I did include the question mark after the and) (hehe, actually I planned that one as well, I'm still here, "thinking" while successfully ending yet another two sentences with 'and')

Ha Ha He He Ho Ho

Mmm, I just discovered Lemon Pecan Creme Cake from United Supermarket, good stuff, really good stuff! BUT the lid for the container izzzzzzz eXtremely difficult to remove, especially for the elderly and the semi- elderly (me). AND they need to come in WIFEproof and nonWIFEproof containers.

You are probably asking yourself right about now what 'cake' has to do with 'The End of The World' - see section "find some brand new things to do every once in awhile", mmmm, new cake. Actually, it was "old cake", past its eXpiration date, it's END TIME, but it didn't seem to know that and was quite quite good anyway. Moist.

No comments:

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood