Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2010-02-27

TGTIF

Dialogue is color coded for each of the three people.
Notes are in black.

A Conversation ... earlier "two-day"

My Friend wrote: Thank God tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!

I responded near midnight, but didn't know on which side ….

Ernest: Thanks for letting me know what day tomorrow is as I was wondering just now what day today was but now I'm not too sure which is tooday and which is toomorrow. Mid Night. I am just glad its a threeeeday weeekend and time travel aboard my intergalactic spacecraft (converted Morgan Building storage shed) causes time to slow down as we approach the speed of light as a Eeeinstein pointed out in his theories about his special relatives, most likely his inlaws, a long long time ago.

A Friend of My Friend responded, “your friend [Ernest - Me] is clearly begging for help.

Ernest: I have a new fictional character alter ego that I recently created that I write from a first person perspective. This character is a mentally challenged eight armed space alien who is trapped/stuck on earth. I have 3 short segments so far on my blog. He is rather inventive but is also good at getting himself into trouble.

My friend: .....if you ONLY knew! LMAO!

Ernest: It would be better if eve n I ON LY knew, but alas, I do n't. My two recent thoughts about my Morgan Building spacecraft: Paint and Bumper Sticker

Since it has skids and sets on a concrete pad that is really the roof of my storm cellar, I was reminded of those huge H with the circle around them for helicopter pads. Only mine will have a SR for spacec raft.

The bumper sticker reads something like this: "I may be mentally challenged on my home planet but on yours I'm quite average", kind of a combo of two predominant earth vehicle themes whereby your other car is a [Porsche] and 'My child is an on error student at [Princeton]'

My Friend: Ernest...do you need another hobbie?

Ernest: No

I have plenty of hobbies and some mixed semihobbyjobbies. Its just a matter of deciding what and when to switch and more importantly not to forget some of them. I am trying to stay focused on math at the moment with calculus, an old love, in order to learn differential equations, something new and puzzling. I also switched from Arabic, new, to Japanese, old, in my language and culture studies. I did inquire about a cello yesterday at the pawn shop, but the owner told me that he has never had one in his shop in 18 years of business. So if someone wants to loan me a cello I would be most appreciative even if it is just for a short time. I like playing the violin but forget about it most of the time and my bow needs restrung; they degrade slowly over time and become disconnected, so much so that if you go long enough you'll open the violin case one day and remark, "I don't remember owning a wig, much less one obviously made from the hair of the entertainment legend Cher"

Currently there are four pieces in my blog that are part of the adventures of my space alien alter ego. They are titled:


Why I Moved To Oklahoma Today ... Suddenly
No, I Am The Sultan of Swing
3D TV from Green Gulch Texas
Italian Buffalo Disappontment

No comments:

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood