Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2010-02-01

Rancho Cucamonga? No, Raisin Cookie Monster!

 "Rancho Cucamonga" - that is a cool sounding name for a place I found in Los Angeles county today. If I ever have to go into the Federal Witness Protection Relocation Program, I want that to be my first and last name. Shhhh! Don't tell anybody, it'll be our little secret, and my friends and family will be able to find me. (What friends?)

Whatz really fun is to try to alternatingly say "Rancho Cucamonga" and "Raisin Cookiemonster" in a deep deep guttural voice without laughing in a progressively faster - oh, no no no - here's one even better! insert them into that Queen song, whatz it called? the one that has the Galileo thunderbolt and Lightning very very frightening .. ... .. oh, yeah, 'Bohemian Rhapsody'

     (Then one of my friends told me that she was my friend ....)

Weee! Look Mommy, RaisinCho Kookymongaster's got friends!

The next time I am performing my stand up comedy routine in a night club I am going to split the audience in halves, the left side will be Rancho and the right Raisins. Then have them do things like chant in a round with question and answer inflection in their voices:

Rancho Cucamonga?
Raisin Cookie Monster!
Rancho Cucamonga??
Raisin Cookie Monster!!
Rancho....
....Raisin
Rancho....
....Raisin
Cuca....
....Cookie
Cuca....
....Cookie
Monga....
....Monster
Monga....
....Monster
(together)
Rancho Kookie Monster !!!!
Raisin Cucamonga !!!!!
(and then I throw them for a loop, music begins to play and I break into my version of "I Can't Stop This Feelin', Deep Inside of Me ....")



UPDATE: Rather than waiting to publish this Facebook status in my next edition of 100 headlines in blogger I opted to create a separate blog entry. I do that sometimes when the content grows to what I think is an interesting enough piece that fits the zaniness or "Momma's Pretty Baby-ness" of my usual blog content. Today I noticed that I am getting ads showing up on my page for Rancho Cucamonga CA hotels in the Google AdSense content. Cool. I don't know if a human or a computer made that advertising decision.



No comments:

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood