Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2013-09-28

Let The Corruption Begin Early and Often

I found out that one of my best friends may run for election to fill a lower level judge job. I told her, "Great! I should start committing crimes and bribing you, what sort of kick back wiLL you need to throw out my charges?"

She replied that the position handled misdemeanors and laughed.

- - - - -

Elsewhere in faux news, aLL of the locations in the state of Colorado for the company "Pottery Barn" are being renovated to take advantage of recent legal changes. They wiLL be rebranded as "Pot Tree Barn" stores.

- - - - -

I was wondering where my iPad was located and then found it under the pillow that was under my head. I couldn't believe that I had left it at work three nights in a row. That just teLLs you how busy I have been if I left my beloved iPad somewhere. But three days is ridiculous. Luckily my wife had brought it home. 

5 comments:

fmcgmccllc said...

three nights in a row, three men in a tub, something working here

Rob Z Tobor said...

Hello Mr ESB on the subject of corruption it is very odd that your post on my blog says it was written five weeks ago. Well it does at the moment....

Maybe your iPad was not lost just time travelling somehow.

You should tell your friend they should insist on a office or desk on the roof of the building so that they can say they are a High Judge, have they thought of running for president......

Rob Z Tobor said...

Oooooo your post has returned to yesterday . . . . most odd

esbboston said...

fmcgmccllc: What can I say, I am confused and amused.

Rob: I started writing this prog blost a few week ago and never published it until recently, and then I noticed that Blogger didn't put the correct timestamp on it, bizarre. When I noticed it was not at the top of my blog posts I discovered the timestamp problem and manually corrected it. I reaLLy need to visit my friend more often, especiaLLy now that I make more trips downtown. I do plan on doing more work remotely (from my house) so that Cooper wiLL not be lonely. Maybe I could hire a dog sitter to play with him (?)

Check this out: Seescape printing - they do wall murals with an inkjet printer. They are in youtube.

esbboston said...

Rob: Yes, that fits me weLL, .... most odd

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood