Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2013-03-24

Lost and Ground

While shopping I found this nearly mint condition Crayola Crayon on the parking lot. If you would like it back please leave a comment with the eXact color name and I wiLL send it to you. You must cover the shipping and "handling" fee, and teLL me the approximate date when it was lost.

The longitude and latitude of the site where it was lost:

35.66027 N 101.41003 W

When I looked at the photograph of the crayon I thought there was a hair underneath it! But it turns out that someone simply ruined a tiny piece of my kitchen counter top with a knife.

(There is also a secret contest.)



3 comments:

Rob Z Tobor said...

Hello Mr ESB I thought maybe this colour was discarded on purpose by someone, and then thought who would do this, and then thought a Bull Fighter. It would be a dangerous colour to use in a bull ring if you were using crayons to draw a Bull.

The scratch looked more like the work top might have been subject to stress say from heat but I am too far away to tell.

The secret contest I thought might be hidden in the numbers or the location. I googled the location and notice a bright arc of light in the sky near the entrance to the car park so is it to do with aliens.

Or I noticed 35.66027 Euros is/was exactly 25 Latvian Lats and if you threw on Latvian Lat away it would equal 24 the same number of crayons as a box of 24 Crayola Crayons.

eur.jp.fxexchangerate.com/.../499000-curre... - Translate this pageShare20 EUR = 14.02121 LVL, 28.52822 EUR = 20 LVL. 25 EUR = 17.52651 LVL, 35.66027 EUR = 25 LVL. 50 EUR = 35.05301 LVL, 71.32055 EUR = 50 LVL ..


Ooooooo is the colour Jazzberry Jam.

esbboston said...

Rob: Oh, how wonderfuLLy de-light-fuLL! You are close to figuring out the secret contest with the Lat, I didn't know that was a current currency. Your colour guess was close (?), just slightly tOO many letters long. Hint: Colorado

It is too cold here today. I must leave soon and do some assembly work on new chairs. I don't get to paint until maybe Wednesday. I have been learning a ton of new things about solid state electronics and the Arduino. I made a PacMan type "screen saver" where this little creature gobbles up a shape that repeats big medium little endlessly and I had a button that interrupted the flow and made it jump to the neXt line. I told my wife I should design a 2x20 character Tetris game. I made another drawing game where the output of the Arduino is displayed on my PC display controlled by a potentiometer (knob) on the Arduino and the content changes by another button. TooootaLLLLy having a blast while learning new stuphph ....

Rob Z Tobor said...

Is the colour the basic red, Red EE204D 238,32,77 or maybe the slightly more exciting sounding Razzmatazz.

I may let others try the secret contest first to see if I can get a few ideas....

I am glad all is going well with the Arduino. I look forward to seeing a Arduino Armadillo.

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood