Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2014-06-24

There Be Dragon(flie)s

I just realized I am not much of a man. I was just startled INdoors by a dragonfly. WeLL, considering it looked like a flying scorpion and after my scorpion battle this week AND it was a good sized dragonfly ....

... and it did sneak up behind me, right side.

Don't worry, I didn't kiLL it.

Break is over, back to mopping .... it is early Tuesday morning.

-----

I did the math and realized I have lived slightly longer than Hitler.

... and I am slightly older than Prince!!! I just discovered that ...

-----

Sandwich Idea:

Use 1/2 of a Schwan's Chicken Kiev, with a slice of pepper jack cheese on a burger bun with Miracle Whip. Tasty! Great for leftovers...

I recently found Miracle Whip with Olive Oil in a handy squeeze dispensor bottle.

-----

I am in crisis mood. I finished making my anchovy paste oyster sauce chicken chicken noodle soup only to discover that I am crackerless.

I survived, just barely, in parrot request distress, Ernie-wanna-cracker. In the end the soup tasted great and my younger son had provided me with my first ever "Vanilla Float" flavored Dr Pepper. The reason why there are two chickens in the soup description is because I used some left-over fried chicken middles and Cooper got the chicken piece outsides.

We were displeased to find out that Vanilla Float Dr Pepper is only going to be around for a short while. I suggested (to my son) the obtainment of a bottle of vanilla flavoring. But he told me it wouldn't be the same or maybe it was he had tried that already or some combination of those two [failures - ha]. I neXt suggested adding 40 parts per million milk to try getting the "float" part of the recipe figured out. 

Float Hopes.

3 comments:

fmcgmccllc said...

Just buy the best vanilla ice cream and do the real deal. Go on, you know you want to.

Love, love, love the squeeze bottles.

Rob Z Tobor said...

We do get dragonfly's and as we are so close to Wales Dragons, but not the scorpions.

I am older than Prince and have the same Birthday (day) as Michael Jackson. . . Although I still get to have mine and eat cake.

I have never had Dr Pepper only Pepper.

esbboston said...

fmcgmccllc: I have had real Dr Pepper floats with Blue Bell Ice Cream, mmmmmm ..... veRy veRy

Rob: I checked around some and it does seem that Dr Pepper is available in the UK. When I was in Brazil I liked their guarana based drink Antarctica, but I think the last time I had some in the US was in Manhattan NYC in probably 1994-5.

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood