Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2014-08-10

Battling Worms

If you like to cookie eXperiment, try putting peanut butter on a cookie, thin layer. Mmmm.... My choice is Cashew Sandies.

Cooper approves.

-----

Currently reading Craig Ferguson's memoir on becoming an American citizen. Enjoying, caution: has several choice words

American on Purpose: The Improbable Adventures of an Unlikely Patriot

-----

AMC is having a Breaking Bad 'binge', playing aLL the episodes in a row on Sundays with about 6 episodes per week. Today it starts at 4 PM Central Time.

-----

My wife is a bad person. I am sitting on edge of the kitchen eating a snack wanting to have a conversation. She is making soup but forgets to turn on the eXhaust fan. Suddenly I am overwhelmed by the toxic fumes of the jalapeño peppers on high flame of the back burner. I quickly decided I didn't need a conversation.

-----

I decided to take a break from Facebook for awhile. I left a status of simply the number zero: 0

-----

Just battling worms in my organic vineyard. Some grapes are getting edible!!! I brought in my first bunch of white seedless for my wife to try.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you think your wife might have been trying to tell you something Mr E?

And what was the response to your Facebook status...though if you're taking a break from it,then you wouldn't know would you...you know, on account of taking a break...from Facebook...I'm gonna shut up now, I think my insanity is showing.

esbboston said...

I am not sure how much volume of grape juice they wiLL produce. I am hoping to make a few bottles of wine.

esbboston said...

She is almost always trying to teLL me something, but about 10 percent of the time Cooper tries to talk over her. Yes, you are quite correct, I don't have a way to check FB if I am ignoring FB. Several people know how to message me and e-mail.

Rob Z Tobor said...

Our Grape vine has failed twice and so has been removed. We plan to try fogs (sorry figs) next year instead, we have got fruit on the Passion Fruit but this is Britain so Passion Fruit outside are unlikely to ripen.

Moles like Worms I could have sent you ours, but it is now free in the wilds to eat Wild Worms.

toxic fumes of the jalapeño peppers, that sounds like a good soup.

FB . . . I still do my bit as it is where Rob Z Tobor first arrived in cyberspace.

esbboston said...

Rob: I found this article:

How to grow and train grapes in Britain

esbboston said...

Sorry Rob, that link didn't seem to work. I will try again with a simple:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/gardening/gardeningadvice/7986646/How-to-grow-and-train-grapes-in-Britain.html

esbboston said...

The normal approach to creating a hyperlink in a comment isn't working as usual, sorry.

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood