Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2009-11-06

Betty Crocker Supports Pugilism for Two Year Olds (She Just Doesn't Know About It Yet)

After entertaining a 2 year old this morning at my kitchen table with an impromptu puppet show using only 3 boxes of Betty Crocker products that were waiting to be put in the pantry, 1 each of



- Scalloped Potatoes

- Scalloped Potatoes with Cheese

- Potatoes Au Gratin


where the boxes were involved in a 'boxing match' followed by an unfair two-on-one boxing match topped off with a song and dance routine using high pitched mainly mumbly voices with an occasional "MY MOMMA" thrown in there randomly and a stage act he probably won't see again until he goes to Las Vegas, (Nevada, not New Mexico), the child, who has rarely ever spoke to me before this point in his short life, made my day by exclaiming to his mother, my niece, -SmilinG- "I want to stay here forever!"


But there was an automobile to be repaired, so he had to leave with momma. Thank goodness for starter solenoid failures on Toyota Camrys for giving us this special moment in time and rhyme and rhythm.


What happens at my Mesa Cozinha doesn't always stay at my Mesa Cozinha.

No comments:

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood