Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2011-02-22

A Swarm of Barbered Bobbed Biebers


(Private Note to Self: If the newly barbered Bieber is creating a news story just for a haircut, I had better not tell anyone I trimmed my moustache yesterday)

One of my friends told me that it didn't work - my "private" note to self in Facebook wasn't private at all, which, of course I already knew, and which she already knew that I already knew!

[WHAT!!! I thought if I put ( ) doo-hickeys around my entire status then maybe it would be private just to myself, it must have been the [ ] doo-hickeys instead that make that feature work. I'm sure glad that this is now totally private, and it's a good thing I didn't slip and tell people that my moustache is really two very old, well-trained fuzzy caterpillars]

I was going to use the words "CAUTION barbered bobbed Bieber" but I wasn't sure what kind of haircut he has mainly because I didn't actually read the "news" story, just the headline. I was also b afraid it might hurt b peoples tongues or they b might sound like Bing Crosby with b a swarm of b's being that close b together. Having the multiple b's embedded in the words is where it's tongue tangle-ly dangerous but that last sentence shows that individually they are just a nuisance.

No comments:

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood