Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2011-02-21

Am I Awake? I Shake

2 AM (again) (awake)

In a dream just now I was playing hide and go seek with my wife in our living room and there was a gigantic sheet hanging from the ceiling. We were going back and forth being silly, momentarily out of sight from each other. Finally I stopped and waved. 

Then I woke up in bed and I could see my hand waving by the light of my iPad.

I thought that was weird. I stopped waving and put my hand down, then suddenly my wife popped her head up and looked at me. I asked her how she was doing. She didn't mention my hand waving, just, "oh, I'm just hot", and a few moments later she was asleep in the length of time it took me to type this .... ... .. .

I think that must be an important part of being married: 

To have someone to wave to every now and then.


&^)


Update: Oh, now I remember what my original title was for this story:

It's 2AM, Do You Know Where Your Hand Is?

Dream Link: The Next Dream in My Blog

No comments:

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood