In the picture the two men are standing side by side, looking down, you can't see their eyes.
But here is the secret conversation between Barak Obama and Hamid Karzai
- I like your shoes
- I like your shoes, too
- Are those real shoe strings?
- No, its an amazing hidden Velcro subsystem
- I like your necktie
- MicheLLe chose a pink one but I changed to this maroon at the last minute
- WeLL, you do look good in pink. Its my favorite color, but my wife never lets me wear it, at least in public
- How long are we suppose to stay in this pose looking down at our feet. We rarely do this in my country
- Yes, we do it aLL the time here. We take lots of mini naps. We could have a fun time with these photographers
- Do you want to hold hands?
- No, and none of that kissy face stuff either
- Have you been watching 'Smash' on NBC?
- Yes and no, I stopped after the third episode
- I made it to episode four
- What about 'Two And A Half Men'?
- Oh, that Chuck Lorre, he is a genius, bringing Charlie back from the dead by using a cigar smoking Kathy Bates in Alan's medicaLLy induced dream state
- Yes, genius
- I'm hungry
- Me, too
- Do you want to know a reaLLy cool trick?
- Whats that?
- If you stare at the red and white stripes of the American flag for a long time and then look at a white waLL, your brain wiLL play an optical iLLusion on you and you'LL momentarily see black and green stripes just like the robe you have on
- Yes, I knew about that and that's why I wore this today. It works the other direction too
- Oh, so, if I stare at your robe a reaLLy long time I'LL see red and white stripes?
- Yes, pretty cool, huh?
- But I'm stiLL hungry
- Me, too
- You touched my hand
Update: 2012.05.02 09:00
I discovered that I made it all the way to spot 10 in a Google search for "Obama and Karzai Lorre"
Yea! I finaLLy got the picture to upload ... I had to go to the "Edit HTML" feature of the WYSIWYG editor in order to make it happen ...
Update: 2012.05.02 09:25
I just did the Google search again to show my wife, and now I am at spots number one AND two!
My wife said, "I hope you aren't doing something that wiLL get us death threats."
Meanwhile she returns to cooking breakfast.