Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2013-02-23

Bizarre Bubble Bug in Blogger

Every once in a while when I try to leave a comment in Blogger the comment form suddenly acts bizarre and doesn't work. When I press a button, a bubble momentarily appears then disappears asking me if I want to Copy or Paste the mail button to the right. Of course I don't and never would. So it just wastes my time and I lose my typing, as copying it to the clipboard rarely ever works in this situation, but as you can see I was able to do a fast screen capture.

7 comments:

esbboston said...

Rob: I was leaving this comment on your blog.

Joanne Noragon said...

I thought the bizarreness was my internet connection; my provider trying to force me into the 4G corner. But, Blogger is wierd, too. Too slow to load and an error message on the comment form: Service is Unavailable. Maybe the Chinese are hacking everything.

esbboston said...

Joanne: I don't know what would motivate the Chinese government to hack my blog, but I could understand why the North Koreans would.

Rob Z Tobor said...

Hello Mr ESB I am back home again now and have just sat down to have a quick read of what is happening in the strange world of cyberspace. Well that is strange I have never seen that before, it seems a rather sophisticated error to be an error.

It is rather interesting too that my last post was about time being stopped in our garage, or in other words a time bubble in the fabric of time and your bubble could be some sort of side effect. A time bubble in the fabric of cyberspace time, possible proof that the worlds of reality and cyberspace are slowly merging.

esbboston said...

Rob: I hope there isn't something unique to your blog that is causing this bubble behavior, as if it is happening to other readers of yours they may just give up and not try commenting any more and that would be sad.

Badger said...

esb: All sort so weird things happen with blogger. I tried to respond to as post this morning and it started talking to me in german.

esbboston said...

Badger: German?!?!? Was it my blog? I tried to leave a comment at a different blog besides Rob's blog and ran into The Bubble there, too. We had a huge snowstorm here in the midwest with some places getting 20-30 inches, closing down aLL the highways in the northern part of Texas. We just had some drifts about 3-4 ft deep but several barren spots because the wind was strong. I haven't been to your blog yet to see how Vienna is doing. Cooper seems to enjoy the snow, but Tamie is trapped at home. I hope to get out today for a job interview.

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood