Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2014-03-27

Obama's Cry Me of Passion

At 4:12 AM I am asking my wife, "Would you run to Taco Bell for me?"

She immediately responds, "They are not open!"

I laugh.
She smiles.

Slight pause

She asks me what I am doing.
I reply, "Bothering you."

I laugh.
She smiles and shakes head.

I think she may have wanted coffee but I left the room before she had a chance to formulate her needs, desires, and then eXpress them. But now I have a desire to have cup of coffee but that would require me making two cups of coffee plus getting my left ear cold. But my throat is saying, "I'm dry."

-----

Crimea plus Sevastopol have a population of around 3 million people. The entire world's population is in eXcess of 7 BILLion people. This means that the current political hot potato that President Obama is spending so much time and energy involving himself half way around the world where he has no legal jurisdiction, no one votes for him, contains less than half of one tenth of one percent of the world's population. I think he has his priorities askew.

-----

I was going to try to be at work at 11 AM but now I think I wiLL need to adjust for the wind 'still' factor, and to a smaLLer degree the relative humidity, visibility, and just plain ole 'do I have to?'-ness.

4 comments:

Rob Z Tobor said...

One very important question comes out of your post Mr ESB I dont think I missed the solution hidden in secret code deep within the text. Even if I do sometimes not see large trees even when they are only a few feet away. I have a theory that men can miss huge big things that women see and think, how could anyone not see that. But on the other hand men sometimes see very non obvious things and women dont.

Back to my question though I need to ask why your ear gets cold if you make two coffee's. I dont drink or make coffee these days but when I did my ears remained at a constant temp or at least they remained at the same temp plus or minus a few degrees

esbboston said...

Rob: I tried to leave a reply but then blogger failed somehow. I wiLL try a gain later.

fmcgmccllc said...

Have you tried the Taco Bell breakfast items. My niece is quite taken with the breakfast.

esbboston said...

fmcgmccllc: I saw a sign on their window a few weeks ago that breakfast was coming soon but I didn't remember their particular launch date, and I tried caLLing the local restaurant just now, but no one answers their phone. If you let it ring ---long--- enough a robotic voice suddenly says, "Good-bye!!!" in a surprïsed vice and hungs up on their end.

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood