Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2013-01-06

On The Twelfth Day After Christmas ...

Yea! I finaLLy got my Christmas present 12 seconds ago. My wife ordered a set of pots and pans for me. She got off the phone and declared happily and silly-ly that they were for me and not her. I told her that I had figured out her phone conversation. I am smart. Then about the time I had finished typing the previous sentence she squeezed my right hand pinky finger, to which I yeLLed "Ow!" VeRy loud then I asked her why she did that, she said "I felt like it" and then giggled, then annoyingly she started knocking on my pinky finger as if it were a door (because she can't see me writing this on my iPad) but I didn't answer. FinaLLy after the second knock I told her she was disturbing me, but I didn't eXplain in eXact terms how she was bothering me. She eventuaLLy left and I asked her where she was going, and her response was, I am not sure how to speLL it, maybe "pffft". I asked her what that meant and she indicated we must get ready to leave. Why? The most important reason of aLL: We are dangerously close to running out of coffee

-------

If you can't cherish every day, then try for every other day. It wiLL give you an interesting hobby keeping track of cherish and non-cherish days. If that becomes too difficult for you, then try going with an odd-even day scheme. I would recommend picking your birthday as a cherish day when trying to pick odd-even. For mathematicaLLy challenged people who don't know or care what odd and even numbers are, you can just flip a coin at the beginning of the day, heads equals cherish.

-------

Update: I just realized I got two gifts in one - I can use the old large pots for my pineapple plantation!

-------

Update: I have left and right socks. Then tragedy struck this morning. One of the left ones was missing. I thought, "Oh no! This wiLL lead to the remaining left socks wearing out slightly faster than their right counterparts." But then a short while later I found the prodigal sock, and everything is now okay. You may now resume whatever it was you were doing before reading this.

4 comments:

Badger said...

I bought myself some new pots and pans a few years ago and I just love them.

esbboston said...

I think my wife is trying to give me her iPhone 4S because she doesn't like me to be ceLL phoneless, so she got herself a TracFone, but I would like her to have the nicer Apple product. My son moved home and we got a better cable plan so he could watch ESPN, which now means I get to see aLL kinds of strange interesting things like Amish Mafia and Moonshiners. A veRy long time ago I spent five years in a Mennonite church so I have a bit of an Amish past, but not by family heritage. I also never had a beard while I was a Mennonite. Oh, then I recently started HuluPLUS service and watch a veRy funny British sitcom caLLed "Spy". So combining that aLL with Netflix, you would think I should be fairly weLL entertained. I think my son is here for 8 months then he switches to a larger university a few hours down the road. It is nice to be able to spoil him for awhile.

Rob Z Tobor said...

Hello Mr ESB, somehow I thought I had made a comment but I have not and now I cant remember what I was going to say. On top of that I am on a laptop I do not really like using much and it makes my spelling worse

hope all is well......

esbboston said...

Rob: I think I confused you by having two blog posts too close together. I am typing this on an iPhone which is also diffycult.

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood