Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2013-01-05

Take My Sister-In-Law, ... Please

Several minor events ...

My wife asked me to take her sister to the doctor later today, but I accidentaLLy wrote my reminder as "be at her house at 3 to take her to the vet". (Cooper's annual appointment was the neXt day)

------

I am having serious graffiti problems in my dreams. They are mainly blue.

------

"I didn't know we were in communist Sweden" - one of the best lines from The Office (I don't remember ever hearing that one before.)

------

Today's Discovery on The Discover Channel: The Amish Mafia

Plus "Moonshiners", same channel.

I think there is something seriously wRonG with the logic processing of people who commit criminal activities while being video and audio recorded. But then its similiar to having law enforcement agencies and the military bragging about some of their special techniques and processes.

------

What I became aware of yesterday while glancing at New Jersey: There are three state forests in Delaware, but if you want to go to Delaware State Forest you have to go to Pennsylvania.

One friend commented: Peculiar

My favorite lawyer friend responded to him: He is, but you get used to it (Smiley Face)

------

What a siLLy dog. I blow my nose and Cooper starts barking in the other room (thinking its an intruder). At least I hope thats what he is thinking. I hope he isn't just making a general complaint.

------

After eXtensive linguistically archelogical, stellar, solar and lunar research, I have determined the Mayans were off by a month and reaLLy caLLed themselves the June-ans. So the world doesn't end until Jan 21st, 2013.

My best friend simply told me to "Shut up"


7 comments:

Rob Z Tobor said...

A funny little mix of thoughts and events there Mr ESB. That End of the World is a Tricky one, its the Europeans fault for changing there calendar so much in the middle ages or when ever it was. One thing is certain it will end in about 4 billion years come what may.

I am sure you are pleased to know that if you are burgled by a person blowing their nose the dog will respond, I suggest covering all your valuables in snuff.

Finally I fear I may have mislead you I am now of an opinion the peanuts may not be peanuts, I thought they were peanuts but they are starting to grow not like peanuts . . . . . I am now worried they may be magic beans I will discuss this later on my own blog. Magic Beans normally only lead to trouble when you look back in history.

Welcome to 2013 Mr ESB so hello to Mrs ESB and Jesus for me

esbboston said...

Rob: Have you read about peanuts to see if they resemble the plant? I wiLL be sure to teLL my wife and Jesus hello for you. I wound up not going to the diner as usual last night for my end of the week ritual, not feeling weLL at that moment, but I am doing much better now. Jesus works there quite often, probably more than any other employee. It has been almost a month since the owner got out of prison but I have not seen her yet, but we have chatted some by Facebook.

Joanne Noragon said...

I never worried much about the Mayans. At least not until someone finds the calendar for their own departur.

fmcgmccllc said...

I am afraid to watch Moonshiners as there is a good chance those are my relatives. Then I would have a moral dilemma.

esbboston said...

I totaLLy agree, I have neVer worried about Mayans. As the the title of my blog has "My Worries" in it, and I have relatively few of them, I have to fake it some times.

esbboston said...

I have a few relatives in that part of the world, but they have neVer caLLed me requesting any chemical processing assistance. Now my mind thinks about it (moonshining) too much and I have already came up with a few interesting designs, especiaLLy after watching Breaking Bad. But I'm a good boy so I'm pretty sure they wiLL stay confined to my lil ol' bwain. But I am now having a delightful time studying neuroscience and biochemistry, I have learned so many remarkable things in the last three to four weeks. I have no idea if it wiLL turn into a career. For some reason I made it aLL the way through a BS in Chemistry ages ago without taking biochemistry. I think the reason was I got a minor in math with some computer science which reaLLy was the emphasis of my career, not the chemistry. So I am off to a late start ....

Marianne said...

There's nothing better than a random rundown of life with ESB. And those Mayans ruined my life. Dammit.

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood