Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2010-05-30

Actually, Now My Froat Hoits

MOBILE ENTRY: I just now went from Amarillo to Fritch at 70 mph and got 30.4 piles per gallon according to the computer and sensor on my car, 12 year old Lincoln Continental. So was it today's use of mid-range gas instead of the lowest normal junk or could it just have been the wind pushing me? It's the Texas Panhandle, I'm going to say its the wind.

- - -
Actually I just now typed this entry into the computer from the comfort of my house but I wrote it in my head several days ago and didn't forget it.

But just to make it seem like I was texting and driving 35 mph (the speed limit in Fritch) I typed all of this in using a mouse and a document already open with OpenOffice Writer that allows me to pick each character one at a time up to about a dozen character before I have to perform a copy and paste process and then rinse repeat, start doing it all over again AND I pretend like I look in an imaginary rearview mirror AND make some motor noises. My dog looked at me strangely and left the room quite a while ago.

- - -
Actually, only the first sentence of my previous comment is true, I typed it in using a normal keyboard, the doggie-doggie is quietly asleep near me on the floor all stretched out dreaming puppy dreams snorting every once in awhile. No motor noises, no zoom zoom zoom.

- - -
[Cough]
If you have read down through all of these comments and feel the need to punish me in some (hopefully) trivial manner, I'll save you the effort
[Swallow]
and let you know I have already did it for you. I was sitting in my chair in a slouched position reading this mess while looking up at my computer and laughed in that position at some piece of my silliness and when I did it kinda slightly choked me then I coughed horribly, and now my froat hoits. More coughing. [Wipes tear from left eye] At least now you kinda feel sorry for those mean thoughts you had about me.

- - -
My son responded that he hadn't read all of my "mess"-age but thought that my 12 year old car was only probably getting 5 mpg and that the car has a bad sensor.

- - -
I don't text while driving.

No comments:

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood