Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2011-10-11

essencenesssense

I just created a new word: essencenesssense - now all I need to do is come up with a definition for the word, then I can use it in an essencenesssense sentence.

[Well, I guess I have already just now used it in a sentence.]

If you hear someone use the word in a very serious manner, just respond, "I sense a tense essencenesssense sentence".

Think.
T h i n k.
Think.
T h i n k.
Think.

Definition: the ability to feel eXtreme subtlenessties

I think one of the things I love about this word is that every single letter in it resembles the letter C, alone, in some combination, reversed angle pair to make an S, rotated to make an n. All the near symmetry!


- - - - -

Earlier today sometime when it was dark I had a dream about a caveman inventing calculus. He used a lot of rocks, mud and tree branches.

None of the other cavemen or cavewomen or cavechildren or cavedogs appreciated his efforts. They just thought he was making a mess of their stack of firewood. This second part was not part of my dream, but simply something else I thought might have happened. Don't worry, it's okay to use three or's in the same sentence if you are talking about cavepeople and or cavepets, because I'm pretty sure they did. The modern day people I know that seem to closely resemble cavepeople do it all the time.

This suddenly reminded me of the day in 8th grade when I discovered/learned that you could draw molecular diagrams using letters to represent atoms and lines to represent chemical bonds. Structure!!! It was a magical moment for me. Structure, the universe had tiny distinct structures. I made a huge mess on the chaulkboard that day drawing molecules. It seems like I got some negative feedback from someone, I don't remember that detail, but I didn't care. The moment was a watershed.

No comments:

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood