Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2011-10-20

Which Came First: The Chicken Or The Actress?

I was reading someone's profile earlier and noticed that they had listed "Nobody's Fool" as one of their favorite movies. I thought, wow, I love that movie and I've studied it in great depth, so I should be sure that I have it listed on my favorites as well. It has so many stars, Paul Newman, Bruce Willis, Melanie Griffith, and Jessica Tandy, plus a wonderful script and cinematography set in a New York winter.

So I checked my Blogger profile, and sure enough it was already there. So I decided to try Blogger's random question generator to see if there was anything new. The very first question was so bizarre and ran-dumb:

What was the stage name of your favorite actress before she was born.

That is the question that Google's blogger system gave me ... And ... I ... Am ... Thinking that their person who wrote that question should be fired. Fired? Yes, fired out of the largest cannon on earth for writing something so, so, ... so insanely unanswerable.

I had this vision of pregnant mothers wandering around a theatre talking to their unborn children, asking their abdomen, "So what should your stage name be, Sweetie?" And if they had the gender wrong and it was really a baby BOY in there, well, I could see how that could spin way out of control in his future on the playground at recess in the 3rd Grade.

It is after 1 AM in my time zone, so maybe I'm missing something. Is it a reincarnation question?!?!?

So, here is my 1:26 AM scientifically correct answer: Egg (They didn't say how far back in time to go, so I am going for the unfertilized egg time zone)

No comments:

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood