Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2011-10-31

I'm Being eXtremely Festive

BOO!!! We decorated our house for Halloween using all natural recyclable fibre and a volunteer worker using his own design: I let a spider continue creating a web from the porch light.

I am doing my part on the inside of the house by vacuuming and doing the dishes. Maybe some laundry as well.

Maybe.

I will let The Wifey buy and distribute the candy.

But first there must be breakfast.

Oh, it's 11:31 ..... AM

But first there must be lunch.

I saw that one of my friends was making a German Chocolate cake and it sounded like she was going to give away pieces of cake for Halloween. Maybe that is something people do in Oklahoma, I'm not sure. So now I plan to make another GC cake as well, but there is no way I am giving it away to Halloween trick-r-treaters. Well, come to think of it, I did give a rather large piece to a friend a couple cakes ago. But that was to cheer her up after having some trouble with the law. And no, there was no hacksaw blade inside the cake to help her escape from jail, she was already out by that point.

Now, where was I? Oh, now I remember ...

But first there must be lunch.

I am thinking grilled chicken sandwich with bacon, side of onion rings, and of course, Dr Pepper.

- - - - -

Mid Afternoon Update:

Oopz - vacuum cleaners and cell phone chargerz are incompatible.

CePhCh: Dead
VacCle: In Emergency Surgery

Later ...

The Dyson did not die too soon!!!

Bonus: I know what I should do for Halloween: Offer all the lil peasant children of The Village a choice between CanDy ..OR.. PoeTry !!! Thiz iz going to be the bezt Hallowee never!


WHERE?!?!? WHO?!?!? .... (Evening time approaches and Wheel of Fortune is playing) .... I am dying from laughter! The clue for Wheel of Fortune just now was 'Fictional Place' and I heard a small piece of Halloween background ghosty noise and I saw the apostrophe towards the end of the first word and I said Dracula's Castle before anyone even had spun the wheel or guessed a letter! I normally don't play quite that well. Tamie just smiled. The dog was happy.

Two Cup Cakes Equals One Pint Cake?

So my niece arrives with her two children for trick or treating, but they are bearing gifts as well.

We each get a cupcake, Tamie's has a pumpkin flag using a toothpick for a flag pole, while my flag has a spider.

My CuCa goes "safely" [high] on the kitchen countertop. Tamie's CuCa goes missing.

"I sat it right here by my livingroom chair", she says.

I search the floor carefully, and find the broken pieces of a toothpick. Cooper found HIS [low] pumpkin flagged cupcake. Cooper says, "Thank you Abby & Zack"

SO ... I finish adding the cupcake story to this blogpost, but the editor is not a WYSIWYG editor when using an iPad, so I always have to proof the blog post in it's live condition, especially when doing tricky things with HTML formating. After I read the latest update I just happen to read below to the ad Google has picked out: Spleen Tumors in Dogs - and I suddenly wonder, "Can dogs get tumors from splinters?"

Finally ... I saw an ad on my Facebooq page for "fangear", and I had no idea what it was OR why OR how it was associated with Mark Twain, especially while I was in the con-fused period of splitting the word incorrectly as "fang" + "ear", deeply confused as to what a "Mark Twain Fang Ear" could possibly be, but then I thought, it is Halloween. I next thought, well, there was that guy who wrote a story about Abe Lincoln being a vampire hunter, so maybe .....

No comments:

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood