Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2010-03-06

T ired

I am very tired right now but I have several pieces to put together for the fourth episode of my space alien trapped on earth series. I have spent all day doing housework and studying Six Sigma. SiSi is very cool yet complicated statistical stuff to apply to the business world for making manufacturing and service industries perform more optimally. When I read the new book I got yesterday, Six Sigma for Dummies, its like reliving the last nearly thrity years of my life in a quality control environment.

The internet has been quiet lately, not much traffic to my blogs in the last week as normal, especially considering how many items I have put up lately. But some of them are pretty fresh, the dieting blog and the abstract art blog. I have several new games played in Kakuro that I have recorded the screen captures and just need to clean up to make pretty, then I will get some fresh content to the blog "Learning Kakuro in Kolor". I wish I would have tried Kakuro sooner, for I enjoy it far more than Sudoku.

My younger son will be home soon from far far away for a couple weeks, so we are terribly excited about that home coming.

I have met a couple new dogs lately and they have been such a delight. I think having Cooper in my life has changed me, so now when I approach dogs they sense my gladness at meeting them. Yesterday's dog was a Blue Heeler named Harley. Here is a link to the wikipedia article on the dog breed:


I see they are called Australian Cattle Dogs.

Well, I have a long day tomorrow, so I am going to call it quits - oops - I didn't make it in time, it's after midnight! Today is already tomorrow, or wait, is it the other way around?


No comments:

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood