Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2011-03-02

Ego Trip OR Ego Vacation?

Which of these direct quotes are from Charlie Gaddafi OR Moammar Sheen?

Ooops! Sorry, that's supposed to be Moammar G and Charlie S, I am starting to be confused between these two delusional ego-maniacs, which one is which (wink!)

a) I'm tired of pretending like I'm not special
b) I'm tired of pretending like I'm not bitching a total freaking rock star from Mars.
c) I'm on a mission right now: It's an operation to right some terrible wrongs, that's what fuels me, the truth.
d) You can't process me with a normal brain
e) Come Wednesday morning, they're going to rename it Charlie Bros., not Warner Bros.
f) My motto is to enjoy every moment, I don't think I would trade any of it because I'm still alive, which is pretty cool.
g) I'm on a quest to claim absolute victory on every front
h) I'm grandiose, I have a grandiose life and I'm embracing it. It doesn't fit into their model and their model sucks.
i) Now they're saying I'm crazy, I'm passionate and I speak the truth, but I'm crazy.
j) (about anti-Semitism) I've never had that in my past, You can look as deep and as far as you want
k) [purposely hidden noun] ... is trying to take all my money and leave me with no means to support my family." He said he will fight them "with zeal, and with focus and violent hatred.
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
Answers: Move Mouse Here for Answer

From Piers Morgan interview. Feb 28th, 2011

No comments:

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood