Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2011-03-19

The Toilet Paper Theft

While I was in the check-out line at the store one of my "friends" from my previous job secretly stole my toilet paper. Then he tapped me on the shoulder and said, "You aren't supposed to just be leaving your stuff laying everywhere around the store", and I looked around to find that he had placed the TP on a shelf a few feet away.

So I told him, "You know, I would normally take you outside and beat the soup out of you but as luck would have it", and I held up my sack of groceries with the can of cream of chicken, "I already bought soup today". But then his cell phone rang and he had to stop teasing me except during the first few seconds of his conversation where he explained to the caller how he was being creatively mean to me.

So I pushed my shopping cart of things to our SUV and put them in the vehicle. When I was pushing the empty shopping cart back to the store I saw his vehicle, so I gave him the "gift" of Wire Mesh and Wheels, always a nice present in the month of March, and put the shopping cart in the back of his pickup truck, a new toy in his old Toyota.

No comments:

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood