Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2011-11-07

Something Uncool When We Needed It

I am laying sideways in my too chilly bedroom reading my iPad sideways over on the night stand. The month is November and we avoid the furnace because the days are usually warm and the nights usually chilly, so the house absorbs and releases, absorbs and releases, .. .. So November is like a drop the V, and its "November", no or little flame use, much lower utility bills, Octobrrrr is similar, but usually requires some air condy.

Mr Right hand has to reach out from under its snuggled warmth momentarily to scroll the screen and do drop down lists and Mr Left hand has to type, so he gets a wee bit chilly too, like right now maybe, but, no, not tonight, because Mr Left hand noticed something a few minutes ago and brought down a ray of sunshine.

Mr Left hand just happened to touch the stainless steel clip on lamp (SSCOL) hooked to the bed, and having an only 30 watt bulb inside that was just-happened-to-be-on, ah, Mr Left hand noticed warmth and not burning (him).

Hmmm, thought the Mr Brain controlling Mr Left hand, I give you permission to eXplore, report back your findings. Immediately!

Ah, I'm delighted! reported neuronically, this is nice. And the SSCOL has a nice flexible nimble neck that allows it to get lower to my ear lobe, my too cold lobe, now my warming up left ear lobe, ah, 3 finger widths distance from metal-to-man, Mr Left hand invented the warmth lamp, that was a reading lamp, but its light is no longer needed for reading as the Apple app appliance glows for reading by itself.

Hah, Mr Left hand just made a joke to Mr Right hand: "Its a 'ray'-ding lamp!", but Mr Right hand didn't get it and Mr Left hand had to eXplain the near homonym of ray, as in ray of light with the first three letters of reading, ah, that's dumb, said Mr Right hand. The rest of us agreed, eXcept Mr Tip of the nose snickered just a little bit then bent to peer pressure, falling back in line.

Lying here just noticed there is a bit of glare on the screen, repo-si-tion-ing, and, ,, ,,, ,, there we go fellers, no glare, eXcept for, what is that, oh, just the reflection of the light off my arm. Everyone is toasty warm now eXcept for the very ery ry y tip of Mr Nose. He is the only one in the crowd that is cold. Too bad I don't know how to knit.

Mr Nose goes, say, could you turn to the left momentarily I want to show you something, what? I respond, No, just a little more, says Mr Nose, and bump, Mr Nose touchs the SSCOL. Ah, this is nice, says Mr Nose. But the rest of I lets Mr Nose have his 8 seconds of flame, and I turn back to the iPadness. Just then Mr Right Thigh complains, I'm sore, time to flip over, figure out how to move your new little warm toy, just getta move on, now. You don't have to go home, but cha can't stay here.

No comments:

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood