Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2012-03-03

I Was Able To Predict The Future for Tom Selleck - Can I Help You?

My psychic abilities are limited.

But I was able to predict what Tom Selleck was going to do much later in yesterday's episode of Blue Bloods. But I am having considerable trouble hitting the T key, instead I am going to the right doing Y too often.

In a scene in his office as police commissioner Tom hands a notepad to a woman so she can write a private note. Tom doesn't see the note. But the cameras spent too much time on the notepad AND he put the notepad back in his desk drawer.

I turned to my wife and told her, "You see that thing he did with the notepad? A little later in the show Tom is going to do that trick where you rub a pencil sideways over the next sheet of paper on the stack to reveal the message in inverse." So rather than using high tech wizardry, Tom went old school, probably Nancy Drew or Hardy Boys, but I doubt Scooby Doo, in order to save the day. Maybe it was something he picked up from his Magnum P.I. days?

My wife was highly impressed when my prediction came true.

I just wanted to brag about my super-human capabilities, well, not so much brag, as to be helpful. So if you are having trouble predicting the future, just let me know, and I will give you an answer. If you ask me the right kind of question, I can be 100% correct!

How? You ask.

Well, I will just imagine your scenario question-dilemma, and then I will play an episodic answer in my little brain. It will be up to you to read my mind, and then act accordingly on this visual-neural information. Oh, and to make it easier than that I will publish Questions and Answers as well. If the only visual information that I have for you is a cartoonish Blogger icon, then be sure to look in the animated drawings section of my brain. If I have no idea what you look like, then I'll just use The Simpsons by default, just look for your Blogger ID on the opening screen shot. AND if you want something reaLLy special you can specify a particular teleBision show in your request, even do something with live people, like Gilligan's Island or The Munsters.

Instructions: Send me a G-Rated comment with your question about your future, and optionally a teleBision show or actor-actress or even some other famous person, that will appear in my version of your future.

Ooh, I feel special, kinda like a Genie! And by Genie I am referring to the garage door opener.

4 comments:

fmcgmccllc said...

Your comment box is unlike others, I cannot fathom why. I am sure it was from Magnum PI. Hope you are feeling better.

esbboston said...

fmcgmccllc: I did change my comment box so that it no longer accepts 'anonymous' - I had a couple of my blogs hit with outrageous filthy nonsense yesterday. I hope it isn't too cumbersome. I have noticed that comment boxes in blogger are not consistent in behavior, which I find odd. Some comment boxes allow you to jump around randomly to do things like fix typos, but others freeze up if you don't continue typing in a linear forward manner. Usually hitting preview then edit allows you to reposition once, so that is annoying.

I am s'pposedly doing better according to my temperature, but I can't tell if I need to eat or not, I don't feel like doing anything physically, and I have to drive Tamie to work because she won't drive my truck. Hopefully her SUV is fixed Tuesday. The guy ran out of torque converters to rebuild her transmission. Oh, I finally figured out the three pieces to your blogger id! I hope BD is feeling better. My wifey is starting to cough more starting yesterday. They did get the pedicure chair project finished at her place downtown yesterday, so we are glad to provide that service now. Tamie doesn't actually do those, other folks do.

Rob Z Tobor said...

I know it didn't say what I thought at first glance it said, but I thought you might like to know what I thought it said for that half a second or so. "I feel special, kinda like a Gerbil"

esbboston said...

RZT: your comment totally cracked me up laughing because I read it out of conteXt, because I saw it in the approval form without the aid of seeing the blog post, so I had to go back and read it to catch the GenieGerbil connection, but then that was after I had first spent 15 minutes laughing and coughing from my flu crudiness, and I tried to eXplain the humor to my wifey but she just gave me the visual blank response of a taxidermied seal or the equivalency of a middle aged North American female who has the flu and probably couldn't tell me where Wales was on the map or this Rob friend, so I quit trying to amuse her,as she is iller than me at the moment, it appears.

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood