Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2012-03-26

My PC Is Only Half Dumb

I unplugged the audio feed cable from my PC to my teleBision, so that I could play the music from my iPad to the teleBision, to fill the entire house with music.

When I performed this action, the PC video was still there and announced visuaLLy that I had unplugged the audio cable. I thought: that's smart.

But a couple hours later when I reconnected the SAME cable back into the SAME jack, it flashed up a screen wanting to know what I had plugged into. I had to answer questions. Umm, that's not smart.


Sometime soon I plan to get an Apple TV device, then I will be able to send my content from my iPad to the HD teleBision wirelessly.

9 comments:

fmcgmccllc said...

One thing I love about this old house the first owner wired most of the space for musical speakers. I turn it on and I can hear it from the basement to most spaces. Love, love music.

Rob Z Tobor said...

My classic early eighties wondrous Hi-Fi is still all in parts from the move back in November, I must get it all back together so I can shake the windows and spin the mind

esbboston said...

fmcgmccllc: I am at a break point (study/nap) after mowing & banking. Then its a small (hopeuLLy) plumbing repair downtown, as the wifey had to go out of town for the day, things medical for her father, as well as visit her sister. I have been playing a game called Lumosity which I am in the middleof writing a blog post about. I am enjoying my Japanese studies, I finaLLy have a tool that works well for learning hiragana (phonetic) Japanese and doing phrases. Also busy with shoe business. Ah, Spring! Cooper is happy to have a nice green soft surface to play on!

esbboston said...

Rob: I still have several records, but no player.

Shelly said...

You lost me techinically at "unplugged the audio feed cable from my PC..."!

esbboston said...

Shelly: Your comment made me laugh very much, I think it was the second best laugh all day. I think the best laugh I had was when Pearl had the thing about her "being able to pass for Canadian"

Pearl said...

Sounds sneaky.

Pearl

p.s. "Anonymous" on my blog also writes as "Michele" and used to send me bizarre e-mails from "Dustywho". British Columbia citizen with a mental illness, I think. I delete him as fast as he comes up...

esbboston said...

Pearl: I noticed that there were some fairly bad words in some of your comments by The Anonymous, and I thought the 'Michele' ones looked more like anonymous. Its a sad thing that people do that sort of crazy behavior to a blog, especiaLLy to someone as nice as you. Speaking of crazy behavior, the Jet Blue flight that had to make the emergency landing due to the pilot going bonkers landed nearby in Amarillo, so I figured the mid-air bizarreness happened somewhere close to over my head.

Aysh said...

Apple tv is the answer! You won't regret it

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood