Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2011-04-13

Ah Mom, All The Other Kids Are Getting Space Shuttles!

Ah, I just found out that I missed out for the bidding process for a used space shuttle from NASA.

Oh well, at least I have my Morgan brand utility building turned into a space craft, but with the price of diesel, I don't use it as much. See story episode #2:
'No, I Am The Sultan of Swing'
- in the adventures of my space alien alter ego.

Link: no-i-am-the-sultan-of-swing

Response from a Friend: What would you do with a space shuttle?

Response to Friend: What would I do with a space shuttle? Why, practically everything!

A) Get groceries
B) Carport for my Ford F-350 monsta' truck
C) Slightly deeper pool for Cooper
D) Cruise Main Street on Saturday evenings
E) Compete with my neighbors for who has the noisier vehicle [AND win!]
F) After blowing away the neighbors with rocket exhaust at 106 Mozwacht Street, I can buy their land for a place to park my space shuttle instead of leaving it on the street disguised as an RV
G) By owning 102, 104, and then 106 Mozwacht it would allow me to have a mathematically averaged street address of 104 Mozwacht, the original homestead.
H) Ponies!
I) Bunnies!
J) Kitties! (Oh, sorry, that should have been Lions, Tigers and Bears)
K) Rescue damsels in distress
L) Start a tree trimming business. Again rocket exhaust, only this time selectively well positioned eXtremely short bursts.

Response from Niece: I think it's safe to speak for everyone and we are glad you didn't end up with a space shuttle ;)

Response to Niece: B-b-b,but [first name goes here], I was gonna leave it to YOU in my will

&^(

Update: M) Start an eXclusive bed and breakfast (this idea came from another friend who suggested that people would want to spend the night in the shuttle and I like it really well -> $$$$)

&^)

No comments:

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood