Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2011-04-08

A Door Able In Security

I went to sign a paper yesterday on the 3rd floor of a bank building. It was at a business separate from the bank that occupies the first floor. But I had momentary trouble getting inside. The middle pair of the outside front doors of the set of four were locked. So I tried the left most door. Unlocked, fine, I was able to enter the building. There is another inner set of four locked doors to the bank lobby. Eight doors total, with an open foyer between the outer four and inner four.

A Visual:
[all four outer GLASS][ doors, locked or ][unlocked, open to][ the exact same foyer]

I was curious about why some of the outer doors were locked.

I knocked on the locked inner doors (it was late enough in the afternoon for the bank lobby to be closed) and a bank employee came over to talk to me. I asked why the middle doors of the 4 outside doors were locked. She told me they were for bank customers, and the bank lobby was closed, and that the left outer door was for the businesses on the 2nd and 3rd floors. I asked her if she thought this situation was funny. She said "no".

No comments:

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood