Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2011-04-24

Death By Cinnamon

> I <  am attempting to overdose on Jolly Rancher Cinnamon Fire Hard Candy. 

So far, its not working.

I have at least accomplished my sub-goal of 'welding' two pieces of candy together in my mouth!

Now adding a third piece ...>   <

Several seconds later ‎... DONE !!!

‎(sorry, no photos)

Uh-Oh, my tongue got too wild and it broke apart. Repair process initiATEd .....

Several seconds later ‎... done

(trust me, you don't wanna see photos)

From Friend Number One: My favorite flavor!

Response to Friend Number One: mine too ! It helps me stay on my "diet"

Friend Number Two said: "Ooo! YUM!"

WMT has them for $2.14 for a 13 oz (368 g) package. They were over twice as expenpensive at the groc store. Tamie likes them too. The last ingredient on the list is 'Sulfur Dioxide' - a poisonous gas! - with its stated use of 'to maintain freshness'.

Oops, sorry, got carried away typing 'expensive' in the previous paragraph, I had accidentally hit the C instead of V earlier and maybe retyped extra stuff as well. Headache land.

I dialed the 1-800-468-1714 phone number on the side of the bag hoping for a suicide help desk, but itz just customer service at JolRanLyCher, a division of Hershey's, and open only M-F, 9-4 EST, now, what kinda suicide hotline is that!!!! (just teasing, I didn't really dial the number - I just ate another piece of can-dy)

(Just in case you were confused, my feeble attempt at artwork >   < was supposed to be a piece of Jolly Rancher Cinnamon Fire candy with the > and < on the ends being the twisted plastic wrapper BUT the browser puts a funny line on top of the candy in certain Browsers like FireFox BUT it looks okay INSIDE the WYSIWYG editor of Blogger. Frustrating)

No comments:

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood