Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2011-04-29

One Summer Was OK

I remember getting dirty in OK(-lahoma) as a child. We lived there briefly when I was around seven as my mother finished her education for being a teacher.

I remember milk being delivered door-to-door, ordering chocolate milk with just a slip of paper!

I remember collecting tadpoles at my second cousin's place, a huge collection.

I remember his small fountain dispensor for Coca-Cola.

I remember learning about how graveyards "worked" for the first time and cried.

I remember watching my infant brother simultaneously enjoy eating watermelon and wiping out a diaper.

One summer, probably my eighth one.

---
My aunt asked me if I was writing a novel.

My response:

I am always writing something. I think this particular piece is my 316th blog post in 45 months, which doesn't include my 9 collections of 100 MySpace & Facebook status, with a few uncollected things as well. I really need to finish a poem called "Sam Sang A Song Into My Samsung Phone", but I have just been a little too busy during the last probably two years since I started and almost completed it, plus the rhyming patterns are very complex and Dr Seuss-like. At least I finally got the "Moonshine" episode published for my space alien alter ego novel-in-episodes put online recently, but still have a couple episodes floating in my head, including one where I reveal where Obama really was "born", as well as one 'complete' motion picture screenplay. And there is the musical called "Wahoo! Nebraska!" about a guy trying to write a musical about Wahoo, NE but he fails miserably at it and its really just about living in Texas and the adventures with his dog. I'm just busy selling [Vibram FiveFingers] shoes at the moment, but hopefully get to come to SoDak soon to see you.

No comments:

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood