Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2011-06-04

The Dazzling White Bull

FROM STUDYING GEOGRAPHY THIS MORNING: In ancient Greek mythology, Europa was a Phoenician princess whom Zeus abducted after assuming the form of a dazzling white bull.

I thought, wow, that sounds just like my whirlwind romance with Tamie. (ha ha - [that's ancient Phoenician for 'ha ha' from the earlier Middle Kingdom Egyptian 'ha ha'])

I am working on learning where all the countries of Europe are located, which one borders which, and how their languages are similar. One of my groc store friends is going to Hungary soon and I told him that I had been focusing on Poland and Polish just recently. It was good to see him, and it has been a few months since we have chatted. He just hasn't been in the deli section when I have gone by, or he has had too many customers, so all we've been able to do is wave a 'hi' in passing.

TODAY ONE OF MY FRIENDS IN JAPAN WROTE: Not that I pondered the possibility all that much in my earlier years, but I never thought I'd actually ask anyone in all seriousness: "What does this banana say?"

MY REPLY: A banana when viewed from the right angle always says, "smile!" in any language.

Please visit his blog, I enjoy it very much:
PURELANDMOUNTAIN.COM
VIEWS FROM A JAPANESE MOUNTAINSIDE

No comments:

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood