Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2011-06-28

Português Leakage

Tut tut, looks like rain, feels like rain, feels like the temperature dropped a bunch. We're just a lil backyard lack-of-rain crowd, hovering beside the grape-y patch. We're just gonna sit here and clouds the watch.

Later ... Humidity is at 57 pretty scent.

Later ... Now at 81 prettier scent, c'mon baby, daddy needs a new pair of guarda chuvas, oh, sorry, umbrellas. (Portuguese leakage during periods of eXcite-mental) Oops, my plastic coffee cup got knocked over onto my lap by the wind, luckily cold coffee, old clothes, old man (me). Luckily the dog has no fashion sense and doesn't mind being seen (by no one) with me.

Later ... Even preTTier, (my internal chant-self echo takes off) 90-90-90-90-90-90-90-90 ..... any neighbors with telepathic powers are possibly confused right 'bout now.

Later ... much later (12 hours after starting this blog post) still no rain. I watch the projected weather for the next 6 hours from The Weather Channel. The clouds "of the future" built up to the west, then disappear just as they get to us. It was such a sad lil move-y. The cloud and rain movies of the past 6 hours show some rain just south of us along interstate 40.

Later ... (3 AM) There is visible lightning to the south of us and scattered clouds building, no drops yet that are clearly rain, hopefully close.

Last ... much later, 24 hours from the beginning: So, I no longer believe that rain eXists. I only believe that rain eXits, it no longer wants to come play in my backyard.

Update: I figured out how to make it rain. I told my wife that I wanted to build a gigantic horizontal wind mill that is seven miles wide that blows the air straight up. She asked, "what will that do?" I told her that it would have a tendency to make the wind blows towards us from all directions, and then hopefully some day bring some rain with it. Then I thought, yes, seven miles wide is a ridiculously huge size, and so I changed it to six and three quarters, much more realistic.

No comments:

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood