Absent For A Bit ....

I am away for a little while working on a few or more episodes for The Adventures of My Space Alien Alter Ego story ... will return (to Earth) soon!

Notice: Blogger has screwed up and lost a bunch of photos out of my blog! They are replaced with a gray silhouette of a human head. I will eventually get them replaced with the correct photo, it may take a while to find and fix everything. So some of my stories don't make much sense without their photos, sorry for the inconvenience.

esbb

2011-06-03

GET OFF THE BLACK!!!

I got coffee and a blueberry muffin this morning at the C-Store. I asked a clerk over by the microwave oven if they had forks, and she said to ask at the front counter.

I asked, but The 2nd She didn't appear to hear, so I asked again. This time the response was a loud "GET OFF THE BLACK!" -confused- I looked down towards the cabinets for a fork where The 2nd She was pointing, saying, "I? need? a? fork?" but I think I only got the "I need ..." articulated before the next wave of

"GET~TOFF~TH~EBLACK!!!"

unhappily happened and I looked farther down following her index finger for a fork dispenser and saw that the floor where one half of one of my feet had entered was a very dark zoned tile place. Of course I didn't realize I had crossed a boundary into a forbidden Ernest No-Go zone. I eventually got a fork and I think there was possibly a third GOTB!!!

A simple "please move, you aren't supposed to be right there even though there isn't a sign to let you know that, and here is your fork, oh dear regular customer, who indirectly furnishes me with a paycheck" would have been nice.

There will always be a potential mixture of Friendlies and Unfriendlies no matter how small a town gets in Texas, no matter how often you frequent a joint, until you get down to a population of two, then its pretty solid in the Camp Friendly category, especially if I am the other half.

No comments:

New Blog for My Abstract Art ... Come Visit

Click HERE for the Art of Ernest S B Boston

These are pieces that I have generated mainly using computer art tools. Enjoy !

Something New:

I am also in the process of linking my poetry blog entries together. This project is only partially finished. A "Poetry LINK" at the bottom of the blog entry points to the next older piece of poetry.


First poem in the series of linked poems ....

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Turn Gold Out of the Darkness

Blog Archive

My Art

These are some of my abstract art pieces. They are available as prints, send me a note if you are interested.

Couch Glow

Couch Glow

Gold As Smoke

Gold As Smoke

Flowing Wood

Flowing Wood